Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Two for Tuesday - Olympic style!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.  I've been staying up late to watch the Olympics and it's just draining me.  Watching track and field as I type this!

Up first -
Was watching track cycling last night, and this French competitor came up.  I am sure the race was serious, but all I could think of was how much this guy looked like a character from The Incredibles.  So much that I had to rewind and take a picture from the start of the race.  I mean - come on!  Look at the resemblance!

And then...


These AT&T ads were they show future Olympic hopefuls watching performances that literally happened the night before and then the kid adjusts his/her goal time?  I think they are just so wonderfully done and inspiring.  Bravo AT&T!

No comments:

Post a Comment