Thursday, August 2, 2012

Two for Tuesday (on a Thursday)

So for the delay in posting...busy week at work!  Let's get right to a special installment of Two for Tuesday (on a Thursday).

Up first -
Part of my long week was a day long business trip to Boston...which of course got delayed for 3.5 hours on the way home.  What to do when delayed?  Why, shop!  There is a Vineyard Vines shop in Logan and I picked up these board shorts (that is not me, btw).  They will be perfect for my upcoming beach trip!

And then -
During a trip to Harlem with my friend Tess a couple of weeks ago, I picked up this dress at H&M.  The green is a perfect late summer color and will work great into fall with a sweater.

Have a great weekend everyone! Another Flashback to Athens 2004 post to follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment