Tuesday, September 1, 2015

2 on Tuesday


My desk looked sad and lonely on Friday after cleaning it out.  It was definitely bittersweet to go through all my paperwork and pack up / throw things out.  But like I said on Friday, change is good.  It's only been 1 day, but so far it's been good!


Time hop so nicely reminded me recently that 1 year ago around this time I was in Disneyland for the Disneyland Half Weekend.  I won't lie - I am having some serious sadness and FOMO around missing it this year.  I did it the past 2 years and I loved it both years.  With doing Tink this year, it just wasn't in the cards (and I loved our Tink trip, I wouldn't have not gone for anything!), plus with the new job... it's probably best I am not there.  This doesn't mean I'm still not sad!  I'll be stalking everything on Instagram and being jealous all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment