Thursday, April 17, 2014

Is it Friday yet?

I had full intentions of getting at least my Run the Bluegrass posts done by today (expo yesterday, race today).... but this week has been insane.  Work has been crazy and I've had commitments a couple of nights that put a crimp in getting anything done (and in my sleep schedule).

The weather has taken a frightful turn for the worse - it snowed/sleeted on Tuesday night and I left my apartment for work on Wednesday to a thin layer of snow on the cars.  It's super cold again and to say I am not a fan would be an understatement.  This change in weather has put me in the worst mood which isn't helping anyone.

Hopefully, I'll wake up and it'll be warm again tomorrow and all will be right again.  And hopefully soon I'll be able to catch up on all the posts I want to do.

At least tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment