Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's here....


Sorry for the whole week plus off from blogging.  Every night I kept meaning too, but then I'd work late or be exhausted and it just never happened.  The last week has been crazy.  Last weekend I was on the West Coast (Santa Cruz area to be exact) for a wedding.  One of my favorite people got married and I was so blessed to be there, but combine traveling cross country and work and it was a crazy week.  The wedding was absolutely beautiful.  It was outdoors and so wonderful.

I haven't even had time to upload my photo's from the wedding - but here are a couple at the bottom to preview!  Once I have mine processed, I'll post some more.

The other reason I haven't really posted...it's MARATHON week!  And as I'm sure you've imagined - I'm freaking out a little.  I can't believe it's finally here.  It's been all consuming my brain this week, so every time I would think about blogging, I'd get distracted with something I need to do for the race.  I was also trying to sleep more this week and that definitely cut down on my free time.

Off to Montreal tomorrow night for the race.  Will definitely update next week (have lots to catch up on and a race report!) but will leave you with some shots from this past weekend.
View of the coast during my run
Me and my travel partners before the wedding (I'm second from the left)
Me and the gorgeous bride!
Sparklers instead if rice - loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment