Monday, May 19, 2008

A while

Ok, so its been a while since I posted. Not too much has been going on. Took the week of after NJ to recover and pack (I moved last weekend). Last week was pretty good training wise. Had a solid temp run on Tuesday night and did lots of xtraining and strectching during the week. Coach Josh said I looked much more loose then the week before (thank god).

This past weekend I did a long ride on Saturday morning with the team. Rode with Coach Andreas and he gave me lots of pointers, which was helpful. Did about 19 miles total. This week I am going to clip in for the first time! My friend Peter is going to meet me and help me do it. Wish me luck!

Sunday I did a long run - nothing super long, about 8.5 miles. Slowly building up my mileage. I also had swimming Sunday night. Did 2,900 yards total - about 1.65 miles! Felt great the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment