Friday, May 2, 2008

Busy Week

Been bit of a busy week. Tuesday night was run practice; worked on sprints and form. Got yelled (not really yelled at, lol) for being inflexible and was told to stretch. Lots. I've been trying to and I'm going to find a yoga class to do once a week as well.

Last night was swim. We did 2,520. Felt good. It was bitter sweet because it is my last swim practice on Thursday nights. Being moved into the intermediate group. Which is exciting. But I liked my Thursday night swims. Although, now I'll be able to do spin on Thursday which is exciting!

This weekend is the Half. Should be interesting... Let you know how it goes on Monday.

Also trying to get in a ride this weekend. Weather looks questionable right now, so keep your fingers crossed for non-rainy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment