Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back to training...

Now that Disney is done and all the fun things of posting (pictures!) and medals are done, its back to some solid training.

I was good this last week - got a good cross training workout in on Saturday, a run in on Sunday, another cross training workout on Monday and a speed workout last night. Feeling good :)

Started swim lessons last Friday. I'm taking Swim I with JackRabbit (my running/tri store). Its been good so far - all about form and efficiency (something I am going to need if I plan on swimming 1.2 miles!). The first class went well; worked on form in the water and breathing. It amazed me during the class how much of my swim team training came back to me as I did laps. I really did feel very comfortable in the water and felt that I understood the drills we were working on and how to swim better. Very excited for that fact! Our instructor even gives us stuff to work on during the week, so I am going to go for a swim tomorrow morning before work and practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment