Monday, October 29, 2007

Running filled weekend

Definitely did a lot of running this weekend. Got up on Saturday for my last long run prior to the marathon. And it was raining. And not a little bit of rain, a lot of rain. But marathon training does not wait for nice weather, so I ran. In the rain. Got the 20 miles done. I felt good, towards the end I started to get some rubbing in my shoes from the wet socks, but other then that it was a good run.

On Sunday, I did the Poland Spring Marathon Kickoff 5M in Central Park. It was cold (only 53 degrees), but a nice cold. Ran it nice and slow (still recovering from the 20 miler, so no need to push it) and finished in 47:46 - a 9:33 min per mile pace. Not bad for my first race from Chicago.

Only 20 days until Philly!

No comments:

Post a Comment