Thursday, January 10, 2013

Off to Disney...the end is here! (I mean my 30 by 30 challenge of course, not the end of the world)

Tomorrow morning (bright and early!) I will be on a plane heading to Disney for the last in my challenge to run 30 half marathons before my 30th birthday.  I can't believe it's finally here.  I feel like I started it so long ago (even though it was only like a year) and it really took a lot of planning and organization to get it in, but I am really excited.

While, it's pretty mild in NYC right now, it is going to be in the low 80's when we are there.  I am so excited for warm weather!  Just look at this weather report below:

Oh hey summer, I missed you

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'll be taking a blogger break while I am enjoying the sunshine and awesome-ness that is Disney for the next 5 days!  See you on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment