Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Two for Tuesday

Attempting to start a recurring post.  This will be pretty straightforward.  Just 2 things that I am currently into.  Should be pretty simple to get up every Tuesday (haha, let's see how that goes).

Up first....
These gray skinny jeans from Gap (although I will be pairing them with different shoes).  They are lightweight and cropped.  Perfect for summer with some sandals or wedges.  Can't wait to wear them!

...and second

The RMS Titanic.  I know - a weird thing to be "into" right now.  I don't know why, but I am so interested in learning more about the Titanic.  The 100th Anniversary of the sinking was this week and there have been lots of specials about it on TV.  I currently have 5 specials saved in my DVR to watch, including a 4 hour mini series by Julian Fellows (the same man who does Downton Abbey, which I also love).

No comments:

Post a Comment