Thursday, April 26, 2012

Craft Day: Organizing all those wedding invitations

I don't know about everyone else, but I seem to be gathering quite a collection of 'save the dates' and wedding invitations.  I am so happy for all my family and friends and I can never seem to part with them.  They have been scattered all over my apartment - some on the fridge, some on shelves, some on coffee tables.

I wanted to do something to organize them so I could keep them all together.  And I swear I saw this on pinterest and pinned it.  But when I went looking this past weekend for it, I could not find it.  So, I just decided to make something my self.

Nothing too fancy, but just something simple to hold them all together.

Step 1
Gather the necessary supplies: hole punch, craft ring and invitations/save the dates.  Can't find craft rings in your store?  Look in the cross stitching section - that's where I found mine.

Step 2
Punch holes in the same corner of each of the invitations

Step 3
Add all the invitations on to the hook and you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment