Monday, December 3, 2007

Weekend run

Did the NYRR Hot Chocolate 15k this weekend (that's 9.3 miles) as my training run. As this was my first long run since Philadelphia, I decided to take it nice and slow. Ran at a 9:55 pace - stopped for water and walked (I really took it slow). Took my legs a long time to loosen up, apparently they were resisting this whole running thing (I don't know why, its not like I ran 2 marathons within 6 weeks or anything - haha). Also, I forgot to bring a gu with me, so I didn't take anything during it, which never helps. Anyways, getting back into a solid training schedule this week with some cross training tonight.

Also, just registered for the NJ Half Marathon - figured if I can do 2 laps of the thing, one will be a piece of cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment