Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Rockstars

We are rockstars. Especially after last night. Tuesday training, tempo runs. Did one lower loop for a warm up and then ran the rest of the 5 mile loop at a hard pace. But that's not what makes us rockstars. It was the fact that we did this in the POURING RAIN. And when I say rain, I don't mean a drizzle. It was pouring. And it was cold. But we did it. I won't lie, I have never been so wet and cold in my life. Nothing like finishing a run and standing around in wet clothing.

In fact, after training, Jenny and I went to the New York Running Company in Time Warner and BOUGHT dry clothing. I kid you not. I did need a new running shirt, so that was good. And I really like the one I bought. Didn't really need new shorts....but they were dry so that's all that mattered.

My lower back has been bothering me since yesterdays run. Feeling better today, but last night it was tight. Hoping doing a light run and lots of stretching will help it feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment