Thursday, May 17, 2007

Updates...

It's been a while since I posted...here's some updates:

Disney
We are all done with Disney planning. Are staying at Port Orleans - Riverside. Looks nice. We got a really great package that includes hotel, park tickets, a meal plan. It's gonna be awesome. Plus, TNT does this as an event, and the coaches already told us we could crash there "we just ran a marathon/half-marathon" party. yay!

Spring Season Mis-behaving Party
The spring season mis-behaving party was last Friday. Had a blast. As usual, Ramon got crazy, I drank too much :) Training the next morning was interesting. I also won an award - Freaking Most Improved. So proud :) I really worked hard last season and love that they noticed. It probably also helped that I took 40 mins off my PR (which is unusually, it usually only improves by like 3-4 mins)

Fall Season
Fall season has started. I am still taking it easy for right now. Most I've run is 2 miles. I have 5 months still and, lets be real, I did just run a marathon. Easing back into it is definitely the best way for me not to get injuried. I'm so smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment