Wednesday, March 28, 2007

And so it begins...

Well, I have decided it was time to create a blog to document all my running craziness. Give people a chance to see what I am doing and how training is going.

As many people know, I am training for the New Jersey Marathon on April 29th (ok, so this is a couple of months late seeing as how I am already most of the way through training) as a member of the New York City chapter of Team in Training (TNT). For more information on TNT visit: www.teamintraining.org

Also make sure to check out my personal fundraising page: http://www.active.com/donate/tntnyc/tntnycSPodzio1

I will also be running the Chicago marathon on October 7, 2007 - mark your calendars! In addition to participating, I will be mentoring participants and helping them to cross the finish line. Will be a great season!

No comments:

Post a Comment