Tuesday, May 27, 2014

2 on Tuesday

I don't know about you all, but I can't believe yesterday was Memorial Day already.  I am happy it's summer, but since we had such a cold/long spring, it feels really early.  Is it just me?
  


I know I am so behind the times, but I have just purchased my first Alex and Ani bracelet.  I have been looking at them for a while, but couldn't decide which one to get so I just didn't get any.  I decided to start with a Syracuse bracelet and I am in love with it.  Now which one to get next?


I didn't go anywhere this weekend (19 miles makes it hard to go anywhere), but I made the most of my staycation.  I was really productive in my apartment (laundry, cleaned, etc) and took a long walk/hike through Central Park.  I spend a lot of time there while running but it was nice to be there and not be running for once.  I did a mini hike through the North Woods section of Central Park and it was so nice.  Need to remember to do that more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment