Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Training recap week of 1/30


Another week of training for Princess in the books! And even though I missed some runs this week, the runs I had went really well! Sometimes, it's all about the small victories.

We are less then 3 weeks to Princess and I am getting very excited. Not just for warmer weather (and it better be warm, do you hear me Central Florida?), but for a few days away. I like to have trips scheduled in the winter to break up the cold and grey weather.

Currently training for:
  • Enchanted 10K
  • Princess Half
  • Star Wars Dark Side 10K
  • Star Wars Dark Side Half

Monday
Scheduled: Rest or Cross Training
Actual: Pure Barre

Tuesday:
Scheduled: 4-7 miles easy
Actual: Rest

One of my best friends who lives in Philly was in town and we met up for dinner.

Wednesday
Scheduled: Speedwork - 1 mi 20-30 seconds under GHMP, 15 minutes tempo (10 sec over GHMP), 800m hard plus WU and CD
Actual: 6.0 mi, 58:26
Paces: {Mile} 8:15, {Tempo} 8:50, 8:55, {800m} 7:15

This was a weird workout. It seemed an odd combination of distances and paces, but I am sure it had a purpose. I am please with my times though - right were they should be!

Thursday
Scheduled: 4-7 miles easy
Actual: 5.14 mi, 46:20, 9:00 pace

I ran this one with the Oiselle Volee during Flight Club. It was a little faster then I would have run an easy one, but it still felt good!

Friday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest

Saturday
Scheduled: 8 miles easy
Actual: Rest

I was supposed to do my long run this day, but I woke up with an upset stomach. It just felt off all day, so I mostly slept and pushed my long run until Sunday.

Sunday
Scheduled: 3-6 mile easy
Actual: 8.02 mi, 1:16:02, 9:29 pace

My long run today felt really good. The pace was comfortable and I felt strong the entire time.

Total Miles: 19.16
Total January Miles: 92.96
Total February Miles: 19.16
Miles to Goal (1,270): 1,157.88 

No comments:

Post a Comment