Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Two for Tuesday

There's been no shortage of new kitchen gadgets in my apartment lately, but I am still wanting two others!  These ones are a little more expensive so hoping to get them for either Christmas or my birthday (hint, hint).


I am totally wanting a Keurig, but with a tiny kitchen I have limited space available.  This is the Keurig Mini Plus Brewer - it's nice and tiny and I think will fit perfectly in my kitchen.  I have coffee maker already, but it's a lot bigger and is a typical filter brewer.  It makes delicious coffee and is working perfectly, but it's a pain in the a** to clean everyday and make a new pot.  This one would be so much quicker and I could still use my bigger one on the weekends when I need more then 1 cup!


I am also wanting a SodaStream Maker!  The one above is the Genesis version.  It's nice and small (and red - are you starting to get a sense of my color scheme in my kitchen?).  I don't drink a lot of soda, so it'd be nice to be able to make it when I do want it.  I do like to drink flavored sparkling water (which this makes as well), but hate lugging bottles from the grocery store home.  This would save me the trouble!

Does anyone have either?  What do you want for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment