Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Currently reading...

So I finally admitted to myself that I wasn't getting anywhere with Fever Pitch.  Despite liking soccer, I just can't get into it.  So instead, I started reading, "A Year in the World" by Frances Mayes.  She also wrote "Under the Tuscan Sun".  While I haven't read that yet, the movie is one of my absolute favorites!  Which is probably why I haven't read the book - don't want it to ruin my love of the movie (yes, it works in reverse). 

I am about 2/3rds of the way into A Year in the World and so far, I am enjoying it.  It took a little to get into, but now that I have I am loving it.  It's all about trips that Mayes and her husband are taking around the world.  Where they stayed, what they ate, who they visited, why they went there.  It's pretty interesting and has totally added some places to my (ever growing) list of places to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment