Friday, September 6, 2013

Training recap week of 8/26 (DLH / DDD Week 18)

Yea...so my whole goal of posting while I was gone did not work!  Besides being busy with the races and Disneyland, it was nice to disconnect for a bit.  Pardon me for the next couple of days while I get caught up on work and back into the swing of things.  I'll have full recaps of the expo, 10K and half coming up!

Monday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: 5 miles easy; 4.93 miles, 52:01, 10:34 pace

I had dinner plans with a pal on Tuesday so I swapped days for my easy run

Tuesday
Scheduled: 5 miles easy pace (9:46-10:46)
Actual: Rest

Wednesday
Scheduled: Off
Actual: Off

Thursday
Scheduled: 4 miles easy pace (9:46-10:46 pace)
Actual: 2.43 miles, 25:44, 10:36 pace

I was late leaving work and still had a ton of packing to do, so I cut this run short. 

Friday
Scheduled: Rest or 2 mile shake out run (super easy pace)
Actual: Rest

Too busy (and hot!) to get this one in.

Saturday
Scheduled: Disneyland 10K
Actual (Garmin): 6.28 miles, 1:01:35, 9:48 pace

Definitely ran this one faster then I planned too.  I'll have a full recap coming up!

Sunday
Scheduled: Disneyland Half Marathon
Actual (Garmin): 13.3 miles, 2:10:02, 9:47 pace

My Disneyland Half time does not tell the whole story. I took miles 3-4 easy and stopped for photo's which killed my time. After I left the park at mile 4, I was really moving. A full recap with all the details will be coming!

Total miles: 26.94 
Total August miles: 108.39
Total September miles: 13.30

No comments:

Post a Comment