Tuesday, April 9, 2013

2 for Tuesday

Spring is finally here!  Yay!  I am sure I will regret this excitement when it is 100+ degrees and I am doing long runs in the summer, but for now, I am so happy it is getting warm.


I love Trader Joe's (they have great stuff) and this is a new find that has quickly become my favorite treat.  I'm not typically a cherry person, but in this I love it.  It's a mild cherry (not too tart) and combined with the chocolate chips, it's delicious.  Plus, it's non-dairy which my stomach loves.  


I think the clerk at the library must have gotten a chuckle out of my checkouts this week.  The momofuku milk bar cookbook and the Hansons Marathon Method.  One incredibly indulgent cookbook (seriously, ever been to Milk Bar?  It's insane.) and one book about running.  I'm excited to read the Hansons book.  Hoping to get some speedwork and a rough schedule to use for Dumbo training.  I can't wait to make something from the cookbook, but I'm scared I won't be able to stop myself from eating it in one sitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment