Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Thin Mint Milkshake

I did not have time to go to the grocery store Sunday night after coming home from the race, but I was dying to use my Magic Bullet for the first time.  So I basically opened my fridge/freezer to see what I had that I could use to make something.

And guess what I found in the back of my freezer?  A box of Thin Mints.  Heaven on earth.  Sold!

This milkshake (is not healthy or gluten free) but is delicious.  I took 6 frozen thin mints, a cup or almond/coconut milk and a handful of ice cups.

Ingredients - check!
Threw all the ingredients in the magic bullet and used the pulse method to blend the ice and mints together.  Took a total of maybe 2 minutes.  Seriously.  So easy.

So easy and delicious!

Thin Mint Milkshake
6 Frozen Thin Mints
1 cup of milk of your choice
Handful of ice (use amount that provides the texture you like in your milkshake)

1. Place all ingredients in blender.
2. Blend.
3. Enjoy!

Thin Mint Milkshake (tastes better then it looks)

No comments:

Post a Comment