Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wanderlust Wednesdays: Seychelles

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Sorry for the slight break, but I was on vacation and decided to "unplug" while I was there.  In the spirit of vacation (and the fact I'm still slightly on beach mode), today's Wanderlust is a tropical place I would love to visit - Seychelles.

Seychelles (officially the Republic of Seychelles) is an island country spanning an archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, some 1,5000 kilometres east of mainland Africa, northeast of the island of Madagascar (source: Wikipedia).  All photo's I find are beautiful!  And of course, doesn't hurt that Prince William and Duchess Catherine (my idol) honeymooned there!

In case you didn't know where it was 
Source
Source
Source
Source
Just close your eyes and imagine you're there!

No comments:

Post a Comment