Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Two for Tuesday

I am back from Montreal and my race!  A full recap will be coming soon, but in the meantime - it went amazing!  So much better then I expected!

I am still pretty excited about it, so today's two for tuesday feature things regarding my race :)


Montreal!  I really liked this city - it has a very strong European flavor to it, which I enjoyed (plus they hosted an Olympics and we know how I feel about that!).  The people were wonderful (super supportive along the course) and I had such a great race it makes me like the city even more!


This beauty - my official finishers medal!  I was so excited to receive it, I almost starting crying (ok, so I actually did a little).  I really was not expecting this race to go well - so when it went better then expected, I couldn't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment