Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Two for Tuesday

Hope everyone is having a good week!  Here's a couple of things for this Tuesday.

Up first -


Have you seen this website yet?  If not, you should definitely check it out.  It is one of my favorite guilty pleasure websites.  I have no idea who writes it, but she writes it from Suri's point of view - and Suri has some high standards!  It's always good for a laugh.  Go check it out and tell me if you don't agree.

And then...

I finally bought a wok this weekend!  I have been wanting one for a while, but hadn't gotten around this buying one.  I had some family in town this weekend and was in the Chef's Restaurant Supply store (which legitimately sells everything you might ever need to open up a restaurant) and was convinced to buy one.  I obviously could not wait to use it and broke it in on Sunday night with a quick stir fry.  Can't wait to cook with it some more!

PS - the first events of the Olympics start tomorrow - soccer prelim matches!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment