Monday, July 9, 2012

Sleep Catch-22

I am in a sleep catch-22.  I want to workout before work whenever possible (I love having my evenings free), but I've been so tired lately, I can't seem to drag myself out of bed.  So then I have to workout after work, which makes it hard for me to fall asleep early.  Since I end up falling asleep late, I can't get out of bed in the morning to work out.  It's a vicious cycle and one I am desperate to break.

Just need to force myself to get up one morning and do it.  I used to do it 4 days a week with tri training and since I wasn't training for a tri over the winter (and I'm still not right now) I let the habit slip and now I am having serious trouble getting back in it.

Does anyone else have this problem?  I am open to ways to deal with it.  Hit the comments if you have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment