Tuesday, December 2, 2014

2 on Tuesday


I've decided to do something a little different this holiday and join the Runners World Run Streak!  We'll be streaking from Thanksgiving to New Year's.  This is the first time I have ever done something like this and I am excited for the challenge!  I figure it'll be a good way to get some miles in towards my total mileage challenge for the year and burn off those extra holiday calories!


Princess Half Marathon weekend medals were released this past week!  They had announced the Frozen theme for the 5K a while ago, so I am not surprised that the other medals have a Frozen influence as well.  The 10K has a snowflake where the carriage was last time which is a small touch of Frozen and the Half and Challenge medal just have snowflakes on the ribbon.  I have to admit, I love them!  I know some people might be over Frozen but I am not.  Can't wait for these beauties to be mine in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment