Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2 on Tuesday

Holy cow, how is it October already?  I can't believe there is only 3 more months in 2013.  That means Dopey is also approaching.  Eeek!


Remember last week I shared with you my friend Abby's virtual race in my Cancer S_cks post?  Well, look what arrived today!  So excited for my medal - it looks awesome.  It's not too late to earn your own medal.  Check out all the details here.


One of my favorite shows premiered this past Sunday.  It's been a really long summer without Once Upon a Time.  I won't spoil it for anyone, but it was an excellent premiere and I am really excited for the rest of the season.  I love the twists they put on known Disney characters.  Supposedly this season, both Ariel and Tinkerbell will be appearing.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment