Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Two for Tuesday

Time for another Two for Tuesday.

I just saw this show for the first time last week while flipping through channels.  It was (unfortunately) the season finale, but how, oh how did I miss this show.  It's basically a ridiculous game of musical chairs.  Here is the official description from the CW: "Hosted by actor/comedian Jamie Kennedy ("The Ghost Whisperer") and actress/television host Jessi Cruickshank ("MTV Live"), OH SIT! is a fun, high-stakes, high-octane musical chairs competition, in which 12 thrill-seeking daredevils race head to head through five physically demanding, obstacle course-style eliminations as they each compete to claim a chair, to the sounds of a live band. At the end of the hour, only one contestant will be left sitting triumphant to seize the cash prize. Adding to the fun, Tanika Ray ("Extra") will be in the trenches with the contestants both on and off the track and will add color commentary from the sidelines as the action unfolds."
The commentary was hilarious - I wish I had caught it earlier in the summer.  It reminded me of that show "I survived a Japanese Game Show" that was on years ago.

Found my new go to nail color for Fall - Butter London's All Hail the Queen.  I purchased it in a set of 3 from coterie.com a Gilt like beauty website.  It's a perfect color for Fall with a hint of shimmer.  It seems to be pretty durable too - painted my nails twice with it so far and they each lasted at least 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment