Thursday, April 19, 2012

DSW...or what I hope heaven looks like

So in the past 2 weeks, I have spent some serious time in DSW.  Once when I was home and once this past weekend.  The original trip when I was home was for black flats.  My current ones are falling apart.  They are at least 4 years old and barely stay on my feet anymore.  I did find some very cute black patent leather Steve Madden flats.  While there, also saw some perfect for summer wedges by Lauren by Ralph Lauren.  Don't know about you, but I absolutely love wedges.  They give you height but are still very comfortable.  Am thinking this pair will look adorable with a pair of skinny jeans (including the super summery gray ones I from the Gap I posted about in this weeks Two for Tuesday).

Super cute, right?

Of course, when I got home on Monday, I had a $10 off coupon for DSW.  Can't let that go to waste, right?

So, after the gym on Sunday morning, I stopped by the brand new DSW in Manhattan on 34th St.  Just opened a couple months ago.  This was my first visit.  3 floors of glorious shoes.  Seriously.  A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.  When I die, I hope heaven looks like this DSW and I can have all the shoes I want for free.

After thoroughly scouring the store (plus the clearance racks, I love their clearance racks), I settled on 2 pairs.  The first a great pair of pewter sandals by Seychelles.  Super pretty and I think will be a staple this summer.  My second pair were some Sperry's.  I have been wanting a pair for a while.  I actually looked when I was there last weekend, but they were out of 7's.  I've looked a couple of times for them, but the 7's are always sold out.  So, I was pretty stoked to find the exact pair I wanted in 7's.  Couldn't resist - they even have pink plaid as the fabric on them.  Another pair I think will be a staple this summer.


Adorable, right?  I couldn't resist.
Going to attempt to not go to DSW again for a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment