Thursday, February 20, 2014

Princess is here!


I am so glad Princess is here!  I am so ready for some sunshine!  I am leaving bright and early tomorrow morning and it cannot come fast enough (although, I still need to pack).  The expo opened this morning and runDisney has shared some photo's of the merch on facebook and the Disney Parks Blog.  Lots of cute stuff this year, but I am really trying to limit myself.

Here are some of the stuff I like:
We know I love my Sweaty Bands!  I like the Princess 'Once Upon a Run' and GSC 'Sorry Charming, Gotta Run!'.  And because a friend went to the expo this morning, I already own them :)


I have no need for this hoodie, but I love it!  If they have in my size, I might pick it up.

This item was the reason I wanted to do Princess in the first place.  They were sold out last year by the time I got there, but if they have them this year, I am getting one.

See more items on the Disney Parks Blog and Facebook.

What items do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment