Tuesday, May 28, 2013

2 on Tuesday


This is the house we stayed in over the weekend.  It was a log cabin!  It was absolutely perfect and a great way to spend the weekend.  The kitchen was great and we took full advantage of it.  Cooking all meals, spending time around the kitchen table, laughing, making s'mores by the fire pit, swimming in a freezing pool.  We all get so busy with our own lives, it was nice to spend some serious quality time with friends.  As I get older, I realize how important my friends are.  Nice to take some time and remember that.


The great sneaker hunt is over!  My second trip to Jack Rabbit was much more successful (full post coming later), but I can confirm I did find a new pair of shoes and they came in this box.  I wore them this weekend and they felt amazing.  Like floating on air.  On my run on Sunday I felt so great in them I could not slow my pace down (bad Sarah) but it felt amazing.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment