Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wanderlust Wednesday: Bermuda

Depending on where you live, you might be seeing snow outside your window right now.  And if you live in the northeast, you are getting hit with a nor'easter.  And you also know that mother nature is pissed us right now - first a hurricane and now a nor'easter?   Hope where ever you are you are staying warm!

Since it's cold outside, let's go somewhere warm for Wanderlust: Bermuda!  I've actually been to Bermuda, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to go back.  My grandparents actually lived there when I was in junior high, so we used to go at least once a year, but I would love to go back as an adult and visit again. 

Source
Source
Source

Bermuda Photos
This photo of Bermuda is courtesy of TripAdvisor


No comments:

Post a Comment