Monday, November 5, 2012

Power 90: Week 3 & 4

Hello everyone!  Sorry for the break in blogging - with the storm forcing me to work from home and everything going on in the city, I just wasn't in the mood for blogging.  Sorry!

However, working from home for a week meant a lot of cooking ensued.  I have lots of recipes to post this week!

There will be more posts to come tonight and the rest of the week, but let's kick the week off with a Power 90 update.  I missed last weeks update (hey, Hurricane Sandy), but am happy to say I did all workouts both weeks.  Way to go me!

Weeks 3 and 4
Sculpt 1-2: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Sweat 1-2/Ab Ripper 100: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday

I also added in some more running this week (week 4) and did the following:

Wednesday: 35 mins
Friday: 45 mins
Saturday: 8 miles

Week 5 starts tomorrow.  I already know I will miss 2 days of this week - Saturday and Sunday.  I head for Florida Friday Night for Half Marathon #28 (I know it's been a while since a 30 by 30 post - but I didn't forget!) and will be in Disney until Monday night.  I'm running the Wine and Dine Half Marathon.  Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment