Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pitch Perfect

Last night, my friend Pam and I decide to go to the movies.  We'd both needed some cheering up and didn't feel like watching election coverage all night.  Plus, as a bonus (which we discovered when we got there), movie theatres are EMPTY on Tuesday nights.  I mean, logically it's not that surprising, but in NYC you never know.  

In the mood for some lighthearted-ness, we choose Pitch Perfect.  And let me tell you - it was amazing!  Not in the "it's going to win an Oscar" amazing, but still amazing.  We saw the trailer for it way back when we went to see Magic Mike and knew immediately we would need to see this one too.  The music is great and there are some awesomely cheesey scenes as well as some great one liners.  I actually think I might buy this when it comes out on DVD for bad days!

If you need a happy movie and some laughs, definitely check out Pitch Perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment