Tuesday, November 17, 2015

2 on Tuesday


Work has been going well.  I am about 2.5 months in and its everything I've hoped it would be.  I haven't been working crazy hours, but the hours I am at work are packed.  Last week, I took a trip to San Diego for a meeting.  This would not normally stress me out, but I found out on Friday after I already arrived at work with my stuff for Wine & Dine.  In short, I ended up running home for appropriate clothing and flew directly to San Diego from Orlando.  And back to New York the next day.  Needless to say, it was a crazy week last week!  I had never been to San Diego before, so after my meeting and before my flight, I walked around the downtown and waterfront.  It really was beautiful.  Hopefully, next time I am in San Diego it will be for longer.


 

I woke up over the weekend with the feeling a cold was coming on.  And of course, it is marathon week.  I usually get a little taper cold, but this feels worse then normal.  Two people on my team have had a cold over the last month, so something is going around.  I stocked up on Theraflu (my favorite) and Emergen-C.  I plan on getting lots of fluids and sleep.  Fingers crossed it's a short cold and goes away soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment