Tuesday, April 21, 2015

2 on Tuesday

Who out there watched the Boston Marathon yesterday?  I may (or may not) have been following along at work.  It was an exciting race.  The Americans did pretty well with Dathan and Desi leading their races for a while.  And of course, Meb continues to show what a champion is.  I loved how he grabbed the hand of the elite woman who was finishing at the same time.  It is my dream to run Boston one day and watching yesterday just makes me want it more.  One day!
 
 
 
*****************

Did anyone read the article in Harper's Bazaar about the women who wears a "work uniform"?  I found the story really interesting and it made me think.  I wouldn't stay I have a work uniform, but I definitely have a style I lean towards.  I usually spend time every morning trying on different outfits and ending up in the same types of pieces: skinny pants/jeans, blouse (sweater in the winter) and flats.  Sometimes I throw a skirt or dress in the mix, but that's usually how it goes.  I don't think I'd ever be as committed to the work uniform as she is, but I definitely would like to get some more of those staple pieces I tend to gravitate too.  Can't say it wouldn't be nice to have one less thing to worry about in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment