Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March Goals


In addition to my goals for the full year, I've been trying to set monthly mini-goals as well.  These may be goals that help me reach my long term goal or just some short term ones I want to accomplish.  I never got around to sharing January or February's goals - and I'm already late on March... but better late then never right?

Run 100 miles
This is one of those goals that goes towards a long term goal (1,250 for the year).  This one basically needs no explanation.  Run.  100 miles total.  Easy, peasy, right?

Complete the 14 Day Yoga Shred Challenge
As I mentioned in this week's training recap, I've been doing the 14 Day Yoga Shred Challenge on doyouyoga.com.  I don't love yoga (it's so slow moving normally), but I really like this instructor.  They are short (about 10 minutes each), but still challenging for me (especially since I'm not great at yoga).

Do core work 4x/week
This goes as part of my cross training annual goal.  I've been doing pretty good with cross training (with only a couple of misses) and want to keep it going!  Bathing suit season will be here before we know it.

Lose those extra "winter" pounds
I'm sure I'm not alone in this, but I always put on a couple of pounds of the winter.  The combination of the cold weather, running off season and lots of comfort food, does not bode well for my waistline.  I honestly don't have a lot of weight I want to lose (it's less then 5 pounds), but I'd still like to drop them as we head into spring/summer.

Do my taxes
I think this one is pretty self explanatory as the federal government requires it.  I definitely do not want to be doing them in April (which I've done in the past and do not want to do again).

What are your goals for the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment