Tuesday, September 9, 2014

2 on Tuesday


If you remember from my Eugene Expo post, I had tried Picky Bars at the expo (and met Lauren Fleshman, but I digress...).  I had really liked them so I joined the Picky Club.  It's basically a subscription service for the bars.  They had different quantities and you can adjust the flavors.  I've really been liking them and have been using them during the week in the afternoon when I have a run that day.  Helps keep me full without eating junk.  Win!


I know it's not "officially" fall, but I've already had a pumpkin spice latte.  It was iced, does that help?  I feel like they come out earlier every year and I always try to wait until later in the month (once it's close to actual fall), but I couldn't help it this year.  I just really wanted one.  And it was just as delicious as I thought/knew/remembered it to be.

4 comments:

  1. There are ICED PSL's?! How did I not know this?? lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes - iced PSL's are my favorite! You have to try one!

      Delete
  2. Ooooo.... I've been a little weary of pumpkin spiced lattes (don't shoot me!), but I might have to try an iced one! Mmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries - I have friends who don't like them :) Try the iced though, it's my favorite!

      Delete