Tuesday, September 2, 2014

2 on Tuesday

I can't not believe it is September already?  This year is flying by!  Hope you all had great Labor Day weekends!


I mentioned in a previous 2 on Tuesday that I have gotten into the Alex and Ani bracelets recently.  They are affordable and a great way to accessorize for your mood and day.  So, of course, when I was in Disneyland, I had to add to my collection.  I figure these are a great keepsake to pick up!  I got the Disneyland one with Sleeping Beauty's castle.  Love it!

 

Speaking of Disneyland, I finally got to see the World of Color in California Adventure this trip.  I had to wait a while before hand for a decent seat, but I have to say it was totally worth it.  The show is so unique and really quite beautiful.  I was glad to check it off my Disneyland 'to do' list - and definitely will see it again!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bracelet! And I LOVE World of Color!! Fantasmic is definitely my favorite Disney show, but World of Color is up there with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. World of Color was great! Hoping to see Fantasmic next time (I've only seen the WDW one, not sure if they are different).

      Delete