Tuesday, July 1, 2014

2 on Tuesday

Image via
Can you believe it is July 1st already?  This year seems to be flying by; before we know it, it is going the holidays again.  I am heading home for the long weekend and could not be more ready for some pool time.

Image via Disney Parks Blog
runDisney shared the medals for the Tower of Terror weekend races yesterday.  I saw the 10M medal back at the Everest Expo (seriously thought I shared it, but apparently not).  I love this medal and that the elevator moves.  I really love the 5K medal - Haunted Mansion is one of my favorite rides so now I sad that I am not doing the 5K.

2 comments:

  1. The TOT 10-miler is such a fun race! I wish I was doing it again this year, but Wine & Dine won out for 2014 :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be my first year doing TOT - very excited!

      Delete