Tuesday, June 18, 2013

2 on Tuesday

This weekend in SF was just what I need - lots of food, great weekend with girlfriends and of course some running.  So much fun, but now I'm back and got lots to catch up on.  Have 2 race reports coming up!


While I was in SF, we found this store - 100% Pure.  All the products are 100% natural and organic ingredients.  They smelled delicious and Vanessa picked some up to try.  I wasn't able to buy any because I was carrying on, but Vanessa told me today that the products she picked up worked great.  I do think I am going to try some of them.


When I flew to San Fran, I flew out of JFK.  I don't normally like to fly out of JFK as it is very far from my apartment, but this flight was the most convenient for me.  But, I did fly out of the new Delta Terminal and discovered they have a Shake Shack now.  Which happened to be located right next to my gate.  I think I would be willing to fly out of JFK more often if I was guaranteed to have a gate next to Shake Shack!

No comments:

Post a Comment