Tuesday, June 11, 2013

2 on Tuesday

So tonight's speedwork did not go as good as last week.  I upped my paces for my new half marathon goal, which I definitely think was part of it and I was also just an off day.  I need to remember in an 18 week training cycle, bad days will happen.  I still did make my paces though, they were just a little tougher!


Well, that was quick.  Princess registration opened today at noon.  By 6pm, the Glass Slipper Challenge (10K + Half) was sold out.  Holy cow.  I am all signed up myself for the Glass Slipper Challenge, my cousin for the half, my mom and aunt for the 10K.  Pam is doing the GSC as well and her mom the 5K.  Abby is also doing the GSC.  Although, I am not sure how I am going to be feeling only like 6-7 weeks after Dopey... but, should be a good weekend.


My favorite show of the summer is back on - So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD).  I just love this show - the dancers on it are just really talented.  I didn't love last season as much as Season 8 (2 years ago, when Melanie won), but I am still always really happy to be watching it.  The auditions are just coming to a close and now starts the Vegas portion.  Makes me want to take dance classes again.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment