Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Two for Tuesday

Just a couple of random thoughts this Tuesday...


Does anyone play the game 'Drop 7'?  I'm not sure if they have an android version of it, but I have it on my iPhone and it is CRAZY addictive.  I was playing last night as I lay in bed and have planned to play for 15 minutes and then go to sleep and before I knew it it was 1 am.  Holy crap!  I am exhausted today but still could not stop playing on the way into work.  I almost missed my stop I was so engrossed.



We had our first major snowstorm in over 2 years this past weekend.  We only got dustings all last winter (which secretly {or not so secretly} I loved).  While I am not a huge fan of the snow, I do love going for a run in Central Park right after it falls (before it gets dirty).  The park was especially beautiful this weekend with the snow covering everything.  It was also full of kids sledding - their excitement over the snow was so infectious I couldn't help but smile!  I snapped some photo's during my run and this is definitely one of favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment