Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Two for Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone.  My thoughts are with those who are effected by the horrible events of Friday.  Hug your loved ones.  Everyday you can.

I can't believe Christmas is only 1 week away - I have so much still to do!  I did about 4+ hours of shopping over the weekend and I still do not have it all done.  It was a mad house, I would have thought they were giving it away (although my receipts clearly said differently).

Anyways, just a couple of things that are running through my head -


Someone sent us a box of Milk Bar cookies.  Milk Bar is a dessert bar in the East Village that is part of the Momofuko restaurant group.  They make the most amazing and crazy desserts.  We went cousins Meghan and Cody where visiting - we got an absurd amount of food.  In fact, I even brought some to their wedding in Texas.  I froze them and carried them on the flight with me - the things we do for the people we love!  Compost cookies are my favorite and they were included in the box :)

I recently got a Roku player.  It's an internet ready device for streaming.  I don't have cable in my bedroom and it's always slightly annoyed me.  I don't want to pay for cable (it's like and extra $15 bucks a month) just for when I am getting ready for bed, but sometimes I get sucked into watching things on my TV.  It streams Netflix and Hulu so I can still catch up on DVR items!

No comments:

Post a Comment