Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Two for Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Is anyone else's weather being completely unseasonal?  It doesn't really feel like Christmas to me.  Still have a lot of shopping to do!

*****


This weekend my mom came into town and we went to see The Nutcracker (New York City Ballet) at Lincoln Center.  I spent the first 14 years of my life studying ballet and I always loved the Nutcracker.  I didn't have the body type (or flexibility) to continue on in ballet (despite really wanting too) but it didn't diminish my love of ballet.  I had a tape of the Nutcracker from like PBS or something and I watched it so much, I wore it out!  Seeing the Nutcracker this weekend reminded me how much I love dance and miss it.  I think I am going to make it one of my New Years resolution to go more often.


If you've been reading this blog for a while, you might remember a post from July where I basically drooled over the MZ Wallace Ava Tote (don't remember - see here).  Per my earlier post, I absolutely love these bags.  I use one of my 5 everyday.  They are durable, professional and super cute!  They are great for work, travel, errand running - basically anything!


I've been waiting patiently for my Ava tote to go on sale and it hadn't, until last week when a store in Murrary Hill had them 20% off.  I have been saving a little bit and this made me able to buy it!  I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment