Thursday, February 2, 2017

Training recap week of 1/23


If I had to describe this week in training in any way, it's be okay. My runs went okay. I did okay getting most of my workouts in. I did not do great in terms of cross training, but I did go to a Pure Barre class, so that was good.

What was good about this week was I got another set of back to back runs in and my legs felt much better this time around vs. last time. Also good, one more week of winter is behind us 😃 Can you tell I am over winter?

Currently training for:
  • Enchanted 10K
  • Princess Half
  • Star Wars Dark Side 10K
  • Star Wars Dark Side Half

Monday
Scheduled: Rest or Cross Training
Actual: Pure Barre

Tuesday:
Scheduled: 4-7 miles easy
Actual: 4.4 miles, 40:07, 10:03

Wednesday
Scheduled: Speedwork - 2 miles (1 above goal HMP, 1 below goal HMP) x 2 (with a 3 minute rest in between), plus WU and CD
Actual: 6.11 mi, 56:48
Paces: {First set} 8:54, 8:34; {Second set} 8:34, 8:52

The first set was tough, but for some reason the second set was easier.

Thursday
Scheduled: 4-7 miles easy
Actual: Rest

I had a work function this night, so no run for me. I tried to set my alarm to run something pre-work, but my bed was too warm and it was too cold outside for me to get up.

Friday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest

Saturday
Scheduled: 4 miles easy
Actual: 4.0 mi, 40:17, 10:04 pace

Sunday
Scheduled: 11 mile long run
Actual: 11.0 mi, 1:45:41, 9:36 pace

Not my best week, but not my worst week!

Total Miles: 25.18
Total January Miles: 92.96
Miles to Goal (1,270): 1,177.04 

No comments:

Post a Comment