Friday, April 29, 2016

New Blog Design!

If you are reading this right now, you'll notice there has been a little update to the blog! Yay!

It was time. In addition to not actually writing posts these past couple of months, every time I looked at the blog, I cringed a little (okay, a lot). To be honest, I really hated the layout of the blog. It was my own fault - I didn't ever really do anything about it. When I first started, I tried to use my limited design skills to make a header. It wasn't the prettiest, but I never made any effort to change it.

I've been thinking about it for a while and finally just made a decision. I purchased a pre-made template from Etsy. I didn't want to spend a ton of money on it - especially since I know I'll (probably) get bored of it and want to change it again at some point! It was super easy to install as well! I am still working on a couple of small formatting issues, but those have more to do with my Type A-ness then flaws with the design.

It was such a small change (and a pretty easy one to be honest!), but it makes me so happy every time I look at it!

Hope you all enjoy it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment