Tuesday, July 14, 2015

2 on Tuesday

Still being MIA, I guess.  I'm trying to post semi-constantly moving forward.  I've got lots to share!

Portland Head Light in Cape Elizabeth, ME
This past weekend was spend in Maine, checking another state off the list.  The race was hot, but fun.  I think it would be even better in the fall.  The course is beautiful and I can imagine how awesome it would look in fall colors.  I'll be sharing a full recap (eventually...) but it was definitely a good time!


If you follow me on Instagram (and if you don't... do it!), you'll know I had an interesting day on Friday.  I had to film a video for work... in Times Square.  It was a new experience for me (to say the least) and took some getting used too.  I swear some of the tourists that I was a) a celebrity or b) a tourist attraction the way they were stopping and staring at me (and taking pictures).  Once I got used to that part, the shoot was easy!  I definitely have a new respect for people who do that all the time.  It's tough!

2 comments: